[Vision2020] What next?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 25 12:10:31 PDT 2005

What I understand, Carl, is that the city of Seattle was going to campaign
against the DH rule once Edgar retired.  However, I further understand that
Seattle may favor bringing it back once Edgar's offspring reach the age of
18.

Thoughts?

As far as Oakland is concerned:  The Athletics have no idea what a power
hitter is.  Did you notice that Scutaro, after hitting a home run for the
A's the other day, became very winded as he circled third?

The Oakland Athletics may not have the big bills, but we are loaded with
nickels and dimes.

Tom Hansen
North Oakland, Idaho

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.