[Vision2020] What next?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:38:27 PDT 2005

With the levy issue being decided tomorrow, the hundreds, if not gazillions
of e-mails pro and con will, for the most part, disappear.  What will we
argue about next?  I suggest the designated hitter in major league baseball.
  I like it.  Unless, of course, with the retirement of Edgar Martinez, the
Mariners can't find a decent DH.  Then I hate it.  If you disagree with me,
you're obviously wrong.  So there.

    Carl Westberg Jr.