[Vision2020] CQE and campaigning

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:38:30 PDT 2005

FYI, the "incident" involved the putting of car signs up - not flyers.  The
"copying" incident supposedly reported also involved the printing of the car
signs.  The person involved in both of these issues was a VOLUNTEER with CQE
and does NOT work with the MSD.

I believe Ms. Keely is just trying to let you know who does work for the MSD
and the CQE.