[Vision2020] CQE and campaigning

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 18:32:11 PDT 2005

Well, Phil, I'd say the voting public deserves a hell of a lot better than
they've been getting on this forum.

keely

From: cjs <cjs at turbonet.com>
To: "keely emerinemix" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] CQE and campaigning
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:28:08 -0700

Thank you Keely. No names have been spoken regrading the teacher putting
"flyers" on cars. You chose the two names you did. Why? I do not know where
the vote yes yellow signs comes in here. Again, your choosing. The topic is
about the flyers, not the signs. Maybe these two CQE high integrity women
could spend some time in answering our calls and emails?

You say CQE deserves better? How about the voting public? Don't they count?

Phil