[Vision2020] CQE and campaigning

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 16:48:35 PDT 2005

Is everyone aware that the co-directors of the CQE bond campaign, Susan
Mahoney and Ginger Dennis, are only half-time MSD employees?  Therefore, the
things they do for the bond (and there are many, with my gratitude) are done
by them when they're off the clock.  For Susan, that's noon; Ginger, 1:30
p.m.  After their workdays they are free to do what they want, and they are
exceedingly well-versed in campaign restrictions and are both -- and yeah, I
know them -- women of high integrity.

They do not campaign on the clock, at school, with school printers (hmmmmm .
. . how would you copy the roughly 7" X 14" bright yellow "vote yes" signs
on a school copier???), or using any help from the district in any way,
other than gathering information.  I think they deserve better than this,
and so does CQE.

I'm afraid some are looking for a smoking gun and will be crestfallen when
they realize there is none.  At that point, perhaps they can begin to focus
on the issue at hand.

Holding my breath,

keely