[Vision2020] KEM on CQE and $$$

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 08:13:37 PDT 2005

CQE is getting the money to run the bond campaign from a lot of people who
have given varying amounts to help out.  The Trail family has, I have, I'm
pretty sure Jim at the tire shop has, etc.  They are not a 501-3 (c) and
don't have to file a report.  But who would care anyway?  This is what
communities do when there's an issue like this.  It's not rocket science,
it's not earth-shattering, and it's frankly a pretty dull topic.

keely