[Vision2020] Question 4 WHO IS CQE?

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sun Apr 24 00:36:58 PDT 2005

Dear Joan,

I would like to make it very clear to you that your "snide" yes snide remarks have caused people not  to speak out on this list in fear that you just might attack them as you do to a chosen few of us.
I can take whatever you want to dish out to me, but I ask you once again, if you could do it to me privately. Not here, please. I find you an excellent writer as I have told you so many times in the past. I just wish you would use your talents more wisely.

Phil