[Vision2020] Question 4 WHO IS CQE?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 00:16:43 PDT 2005

On Apr 23, 2005, at 7:54 PM, keely emerinemix wrote:

"This is ridiculous.  CQE is a group of citizens, very loosely
organized, who work to support the district.  They helped to pass the
'93 levy."

Ah, so you say, Ms. Emerine Mix, but CQE (Citizens for aQuality
Education) is, in fact, a front for the Illuminati.  They are the heirs
to the Freemasons, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and the
Rosicrucians.  They are rumored to be devout followers of the Exalted
High Llama of the Purple and White Garter and to belong to the Royal
Order of the Water Buffalo in Fred Flintstone's hometown of Bedrock.
As soon as all the fuss about 'The DaVinci Code' dies down, I have it
on good authority (i.e., like so many others on this list, I pulled a
few "facts" from my copious backside) that author Dan Brown will be
coming to Moscow to write a book about this facilities levy.  He's
going to call it 'The CQE Code,' and in it, he will explain to us all
how the junior high generates electricity; how the new high school will
really be smaller than the old high school despite the fact that its
measurements are larger; and we will at last learn the true nature of
the secret connection between MSD's architectural bid process and
Donovan's getting a quote from The Windshield Doctor.

Honest to Pete -- we could and should have spent the past several weeks
talking seriously about school facilities.  We should have talked about
the renovations at West Park and Russell and about the architectural
possibilities for the new high school.  But we haven't done that.  Oh,
some serious-minded, generous souls have tried, but they're now so
exhausted that they're being mistaken for extras in "Shaun of the
Dead."  And why are they so tired?  Because others have not tried.
Others have been busy 24/7 throwing tacks into the road -- retailing
myths about teen pregnancy, bandying about photos of flood plains not
on the Trail site, talking in circles about traffic, and
overpopulation, the Trail Mix Conspiracy, the old Pope, the new Pope,
textbooks, operating costs, and the "annualized" salaries of cafeteria
workers and school bus drivers.  This isn't political discourse; it's a
visit to the Monkey House at the Woodland Park Zoo.  While the vast
majority of us would like to enjoy a quiet banana and seriously
contemplate the proposed changes to our surroundings, the drunken
chimps in the corner keep interrupting us with their endless game of
"who flung dung."

April 26th cannot come and go fast enough.   I am sick unto death of
wiping the monkey crap from my computer screen.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com