[Vision2020] Question 4 WHO IS CQE?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 23 19:54:04 PDT 2005

This is ridiculous.  CQE is a group of citizens, very loosely organized, who
work to support the district.  They helped to pass the '93 levy.

Nothing nefarious here, folks.  They "report" to their own listserve, which
is vague and ever-changing, and have worked hard to pass the bond -- after
surveying their listserve and getting the go-ahead from the majority.

Gee, I wish it were more exciting, but that's it.  No secret handshakes,
underground clubhouses, or special decoder rings.

Good people, frankly, who deserve our thanks.

keely