[Vision2020] why does she do it?

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 23 17:55:20 PDT 2005

Thank you Keely. Yes, I did read ALL of your email as I respect you. I am not only asking or addressing just you but ANYBODY on this list that can answer. You are not a trouble maker. You are tring your best to answer without the support of the people that that SHOULD BE ANSWERING. I have addressed this over and over. If you don't have the answer simply say so. If you want.

You and others might think the security fence issue is not important. However, many of the tax payers think it is important. That is why it is asked, over, and over, and over.

By the way, I am also a Christian. A tax payer too. I have the right to my belief just as I do to answers regarding what I soon could be forced to pay.

I too take lots of emails off list in praise for continueing the same old song and dance. I am encouraged to ask the questions over and over till I get the correct answer.

You know what, maybe it was not the right time to discuss non bond issues. I appologize and will ask the question how do we get school books and supplies for the kids after this levy. Fair enough.

By the way - it would be interseting to listen to this after I too have had a bottle of Chardonnay.

Enjoy.

Phil