[Vision2020] supplemental bond/levy

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Apr 23 15:54:22 PDT 2005

Phil,

I'm sorry.  But your questions are getting old and demonstrate substantial
laziness and disingenuousness on your part.

The answer to most of your questions can be found by using Google and then
reading carefully.

Keely, Mike Curley, et al, are not your personal servants.  Educated adults
are expected to expend some effort themselves to try to find answers to
their questions before honestly reaching perplexity.

I am sorry that the educational facilities of your youth were apparently so
poor.  Perhaps you should change your mind and not let that happen to
today's youth.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)