[Vision2020] The Daily News: Salary ad was deceptive anddisrespectful

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 23 10:08:55 PDT 2005

Very, very excellent letter, Ms. Driskill.

Mr. Wenders' listing of MSD salaries is a prime example of what I reflected
upon earlier:

"If you can't impress them with facts, dazzle them with bulls**t."

Not only are MSD salaries inappropriate for discussions concerning the
school bond (since the school bond, for the umpteenth time, does NOT have
anything to do with MSD salaries), those manipulated figures of Mr. Wenders
are bogus (as graciously explained by Ms. Driskill).

Now, can we return this discussion of the school bond to a topic which it
most strongly impacts; our children's and community's future?

Hopefully, this should clear up the smoke, a few mirrors, and that horrible
stench left by Mr. Wenders and his "supporters" (for lack of a more
appropriate term.

Thank you.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.