[Vision2020] New High School would be Smaller

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:39:41 PDT 2005

Mr Hansen,

You can be a smart ass about it all you want. But you are voting for a
smaller high school in terms of space per student. Do you honestly think
students are going to be happy with a high school that gives them less space
then the current one?

Again, think about it, in ten years you will have two high schools, one too
small that is new, and one the right size that is not retrofitted to meet
educational needs with a public that will not want to spend another $29
million when they are still paying for this one.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

. . . we will continue to see a decreasing percentage of those under 18