[Vision2020] The Whores have Voted!

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Apr 22 08:30:17 PDT 2005

All,

I spent most of yesterday in the car driving to Twin Falls and back and heard on every news report about the house voting in their "Energy Bill". What an absolute joke! Our elected representatives are just a bunch of whores who are controlled by money and in this case it is the energy companies. Does anyone think the oil companies need more tax incentives to keep operating? These bastards did NOTHING in this bill in the way of energy conservation. The CAFE standards for the automobile manufacturers have not been raised in 20 years. Technology is available NOW to improve mileage and cut emissions by 15% but the auto manufacturers won't spend the money to make it happen because this bunch of whores who make the rules won't change anything. Drilling in ANWR will not bring any oil to us for 10 years because of all the construction and building a pipeline will take that long. Our oil shortage problem is today. They must think the American people are pretty stupid to pass something like this and if we sit here with our thumbs in one of our orifices I guess they may be right.
I was going to email this to Otter and will but I am also going to call him and I am going to talk very loud to whoever answers because I am pissed.

Dick Schmidt