[Vision2020] The real issue at hand here

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Apr 21 13:18:01 PDT 2005

Ya know what................ as we wait for Professor's Wenders reply.......
.Of what relevance is Professor Wenders' pay? Shouldn't we be asking
ourselves if MSD is inefficient and bloated with spending and employees
salaries? Why does MSD have the highest school taxes among comparable
districts in Idaho? Why can't we deal with the issue head on? Could it be
because he just might be right? We don't need to resort in an attack effort.
 By your failure to deal with and discuss here the real issue at hand here--
MSD's spending bloat and high taxes" ask Jack has stated,--you prove his
point.

Again, please no attacks.

Phil