[Vision2020] wenders

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 12:45:49 PDT 2005

Good afternoon, Visionaires --

I tried to send a note to Jack Wenders, but his email kicked it back to me
twice.  He appears to have quite the interest in what I have to say -- which
tells me he has way too much time on his hands -- and so I'd like to just
share with all of you my thoughts about his ad:

It was despicable.  Were he capable of shame, he ought to be engulfed in it
now.

This morning I sent my regrets and assurance of continued support and
prayers to the principals of each school in the district and tried to send
the note to him as well, since I think it's cowardly not to confront a bully
when he attacks honorable people in my presence.

Jack may think I'm a chicken, but this hen will squawk pretty loudly in
defense of public education and the people who endeavor so hard to make it
work for our kids.

keely