[Vision2020] Jack is my HERO!

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Wed Apr 20 18:40:20 PDT 2005

Seeing the full page advertisement in tonight Daily News exposing all of salaries
of virtually all of the faculty and staff in MSD really had an impact on my view
of this levy.  Even if the information you provided is public record, it is
very unethical and completely immoral to publish such a document.  How do you
think these people feel now that you have exposed what little they actually make
when compared to some of their student's parents?

Thanks Jack for ignoring ethics and morals by publishing these figures in the
Daily News, you have helped me decide to vote for this necessary levy.

I never would have guessed that someone with your level of education could be such
a prick!