[Vision2020] Thank you Mike and Keely

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 20 17:50:31 PDT 2005

TOM - MANY OF US HAVE BEEN TO THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!
TOM - MANY OF US HAVE SENT QUESTIONS TO CQE. THEY DON'T ANSWER!!!!!!!
TOM - KEELY MADE IT CLEAR TO ALL OF US SHE IS NOT A MEMBER OF CQE. SHE IS
ONLY A SUPPORTER OF CQE. A MONITARY MEMBER SHE INDEED IS!

-------Original Message-------

From: Tom Hansen
Date: 04/20/05 17:35:32
To: 'Donovan Arnold'; timo5277 at uidaho.edu; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Thank you Mike and Keely

For those of you still interested in accessing the Moscow CQE website for
answers to your many questions concerning the school bond:

http://www.moscowcqe.com/factsheets.htm

For those of you that wish to contact somebody from CQE concerning your
inquiries that might not be answered at the above link:

http://www.moscowcqe.com/contacts.htm

Footnote:  You will notice that Keely Mix is not listed on the CQE Contacts
list.  This is probably due to the simple fact, that is apparently escaping
some of you, she is not a member of CQE.

I certainly hope that these links answer all questions that many of you are
struggling with.

Now, go to neutral corners and wait for the sound of the bell.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

*DING*

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--