[Vision2020] Thank you Mike and Keely

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:27:58 PDT 2005

I also want too thank Mike for his voice of reason and help in answering
some questions.

However, I do disagree with Mr. Risby assertion that "who have no vested
interest (children in schools) in this levy". Everyone has vested interests
in the education of children in this community. I think we need to realize
that regardless of if we think this particular plan is a good investment or
not.

I do think that Ms. Mix has tried her best to answer as many questions as
she can. However, I think it is unfair to both Keely and Phil that there is
not a site on MSD that answers basic questions of concern. Keely should not
have to answer 50 questions and Phil should be able to get those answers.
When you ask people to pay for what is inside an expensive box you should
let them know is inside it. Phil is the customer asking a 100 hundred
questions about what is in it and Keely is the sales clerk trying to answer
all the questions. When in fact what should have been done, as Mike pointed
out, a description of what is in the box should have been printed and there
should be more clerks around to answer questions.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold