[Vision2020] answers....answers.....answers

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:08:02 PDT 2005

Mr. Curley,

I think this goes to show once again how unclear and how bad of a job the
school district has done in making sure people get accurate information, on
both sides of the issue.

You just told me  some things that I did not know but should have.

However, Hummell did do a report. Matrix did their report before Hummell
years before. That is why the FPC was so mad. It had felt that it did fairly
account for the Matrix Report, but it was also used input from others
including Hummell.

Hummell has done the plans for the future HS, and the the two elementary
schools. Hummell will get the contract if the bond passes. But you are
correct I know that the MSD does not have to hire them and they do not have
to build on the Trail site. But we all know that is what is going to happen
if the plan is successful.

Thanks for your all your input Mike. You have been very helpful in helping
me to understand more of what the MSD is trying to do.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold