[Vision2020] Troubled Women

Jim&Kim Meyer m1e2y3e4 at moscow.com
Wed Apr 20 01:15:00 PDT 2005

Doug Wilson has such great ideas! We could all learn from him. Why don't
each and every one of us make up our own non-profit organization
consisting of our family and son-in-law, just like he did? Then, maybe
by holding a service once in  a while, or by giving $1 to a different
charitable organization once in a while, we could all be property tax
exempt !!! No new school taxes !!!

And if anybody complains about it, we can just say that we are being
picked on. We could use New St. Andrews Dean Roy Atwood's Daily News
editorial as an example and similarly compare ourselves to Jews being
picked on in the "Warsaw ghetto" because, after all, anybody who doesn't
believe us is obviously a "crackpot", delusional and doesn't understand
our higher purpose. It is so perfect.

Wow--Sarcasm aside, the fact of this actually happening in some form is
enough to make a person want to pray to the porcelain god. One can only
hope that someday they learn to be the Christians they profess but fail
to be.

Jim Meyer