[Vision2020] answers....answers.....answers

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 19 21:25:40 PDT 2005

I do see I have received 2 answers today:

1) First, there was no competition for the architect.  I wonder how many architects were consulted and interviewed for this project?  Sounds like one (1).

2) Second, that in all probability, MSD has no idea exactly what it is buying. They don’t have quantity or quality estimates, just a raw number.  The location is not set in stone and, for a project that is 2-3 years in the future, they have a 5% contingency fund. With the architects own numbers we would be over 10% short before we even start construction. Plus or minus a point or two. Either way.

Phil Roderick