[Vision2020] previous statement

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 19 14:19:07 PDT 2005

Thanks, Wayne.

This is a good opportunity to thank you for your willingness to reconsider
the bond as well as for your defense of my integrity -- I appreciate that a
lot, because it makes no sense to me to be "right" on an issue if I'm ever
less than honest and ethical in my behavior, both public and private.

But I do want to acknowledge that a couple of my posts today may have
reflected some frustration on my part.  In rereading them, I'm afraid I
sounded flip and smug when I intended to be lighthearted and
self-deprecating, and I also see that I misunderstood Donovan's concern
about structural safety in the HS.  I apologize.  It's not my intent to be
sarcastic and I truly regret that I may have appeared that way.

I should go watch the entire "Terminator" series as punishment, with a big
bowl of sauerkraut . . .

keely