[Vision2020] Children Repeat What They Hear

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:40:16 PDT 2005

Doug comments in his Blog this week about one of his "antagonists" who
writes that she:

"objects to the "homophobic and homicidal idea" that the stoning of
homosexuals fulfills God's requirement to punish "sinful" sexual acts. She
is grateful that this appears to be a biblical commandment that we are
ignoring (for now). However, despite our inexplicable lethargy on this
point, she is deeply worried about the future."

His statement of "However, lowering the life expectancy of homosexuals
appears to be much higher on their list of priorities than it is on mine."
is hard to believe and accept as children at CC are taught and repeat things
such as "kill all gays" "they should be shot" "Shepard got what was comeing
to him" "hanging is too good for them", etc.  Doug, standing right beside
them neither stops them nor reminds them of God's place as Judge in
everyone's life.

I suggest that if anyone is interested in filling the position of Music
Director at CC, they make sure just what it is that that church expects your
children be willing to repeat on command.