[Vision2020] More Smoke and Mirrors (was The Nuclear Option (re: School Levy))

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 16 06:43:02 PDT 2005

Thank you for reminding the fine people of Moscow, Andreas, that (like Nate
Wilson's shroud "experiment") moscoweducation.org is nothing more than an
adolescent parlor trick, complete with smoke and mirrors, designed and
maintained by none other than that journeyman of high school pranks, Dale
"Doug's Boy" Courtney.

Closer examination of the responses posted to moscoweducation.org, as well
as right-mind.us, reveals an almost unhealthy relationship between Courtney
and somebody (at least we can hope that it isn't one of Courtney's many
internal "voices") named Konti.  No worry, Doug "Your Whineyness" Wilson.  I
am certain that this relationship will dissipate by April 26th and
Courtney's right-mind.us will return to its normal state of name calling.

In the interim, though, we can appreciate the solitude afforded us by the
Keely Mix/Joan Opyr Air Purification System that has continued (and will
continue) to clear the moscoweducation.org and moscowlevy.com smoke, causing
Dale Courtney to break a few mirrors, resulting in years of bad luck,
indistinguishable from his mentor's (Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson) current
and foreseeable predicament.

Perhaps it isn't smoke after all, but simply hot air originating from Anselm
House.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Hard-Working, Tax-Paying Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista
Wacko Nutjob Loose in the Palouse Doing What Cmes Natural

Not to His Whineyness - Now that it is April 16th, I certainly hope that you
paid your taxes.  Those late fees can be spendy.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse