[Vision2020] RE: I am asking nicely

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 15 18:31:11 PDT 2005

The District pays for things like School Connections, its newsletter, which
can only and does only give info about the bond.  It does not sponsor
pro-bond info and cannot by law.  Information is OK for the District to
distribute; it is not OK for MSD to campaign for the bond.  It doesn't,
hasn't, and will not.

CQE has donors who contribute for signs, etc.  Yeah, I'm one of them.

keely