[Vision2020] I am asking nicely

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 15 17:56:02 PDT 2005

Keely,

If you do not know the answer to this, is there someone at the school district who can answer? I would be happy to come down to the school district office and fill out a request for records if I need to. But this way is so much easier.

Remember,I am asking nicely:

Regarding the pamphlets and brochures and hand outs mailed and sent home with the children and yellow signs we see all over town for the promotion of passing this levy, who prints those? Please do not say Insty prints. If you do say an outside  source other than on your very own school printer where did the money come from to print them? School District money? Summer money? CQE money? Privately donated money? Who is paying for the postage? Example, I received a flyer in the mail today outlining the school levy. Who printed those? Who paid for the printing and who paid for the postage?

Than you kindly,
Phil Roderick