[Vision2020] Liberals are discriminatory! Shocking!

Ed Jones edjones at moscowmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:45:46 PDT 2005

Mr. "Some crayons are sharp" writes:

"Perhaps Mr. Arnold should have attended that logic course that he mentioned
in an earlier posting?"

Mr. "It's a good thing you're a liberal or I'd tear off your lips" replies:

"If you were not a liberal you would be ripped apart for making
such an unkind remark. But you are liberal so many liberals on here
will just pretend they did not see it."

What do I detect in this exchange? Discrimination! Selective
listening! Liberals claim they don't discriminate, that they root
out all unfairness and
punish it accordingly, but apparently not in this case.

What a bunch of phoneys. You liberals take
self-righteousness and elitist attitudes to new highs.

Ed Jones

"No government computers were used in the creation of this message."