[Vision2020] Honesty, Integrity, and Fact -- Oh, My!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 15 16:30:21 PDT 2005

With respect to two nefarious anti-levy Web sites, Phil Roderick
<CJs at Turbonet.com> wrote:
"I see nothing but honesty and integrity from both of these websites. No dog
and pony show. Just the facts."

Excuse me?!?!  Phil, how can you *honestly* write that?  Or do you really
not remember?

Just two days ago, Keely Emerine Mix posted the following:
"I am a trustee on the MSD Board of Trustees. It is an unpaid, elected,
three-year position. I was "elected" in May 2003 . . . ***I am not "CQE's
official representative."***. . . I attended an informal interview with CQE
core members in April 2003 to explore my candidacy and attended two informal
get-togethers with the same members during the summer of 2003. However, once
I was appointed to the facilities committee as a trustee, I explained to the
group that I was no longer able to continue discussing facilities with them
as a group, believing that it would represent a conflict of interest. . .
***Other than attending a CQE facilities public forum last year with other
FPC members, I have not attended any other CQE meetings. Period***. . . "
[Emphasis is mine.  SL]

*Completely* disregarding Ms. Mix's explanation, Phil, and absent any
FACTUAL basis to question Ms. Mix's veracity, just yesterday you posted some
conspiracy theory nonsense from one of those same nefarious Web sites:
"The political action committee for MSD and the Trail Family, Citizens for
Quality Education, through their representative, Trustee Keely Emerine Mix.
. . "

So what -- because Jack Wenders & Dale Courtney have a vested interest in
wanting people to believe BLATANTLY FALSE information, that meets your
criteria of "honesty" and "integrity"?  Somehow, I don't really believe
that.

If you're willing to allow yourself to be manipulated false information,
that's your business, but don't try to convince the rest of us that a Web
site which posts such factually *incorrect* information meets any
*reasonable* definition of "honesty" or "integrity."

Please explain, Phil, and with *facts*, not with unsubstantiated rumor &
innuendo spread by those with an axe to grind who will apparently stoop to
*any* dishonest level to defeat the bond.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke