[Vision2020] Sunday's AE and BC Show

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 16:03:37 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

I can only add that this is one radio show that Visionaries and Lurkers
won't want to miss....no, I take that back, some Lurkers probably would prefer
not to hear what we have to say.  Team Lund and Huskey are eager to share  some
interesting news and great  tunes with you.  And, since Saundra and I get to
pick the  music, you're in for a real treat.  Naturally, I've asked Auntie to
play my  personal theme song, "The Bitch Is Back" as  our lead-in.   Saundra
and I will be dedicating some carefully  selected songs to friends, which will
also resonate (although in a  different way) with the neo-confederates cretins
of Monroe, La. and Moscow,  Idaho.

Rose