[Vision2020] Answer to Question #8 (was Ten Simple Questions on theBond)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 15 14:52:49 PDT 2005

Exactly, Saundra.

I felt that the average landlord and the average renter were aware of this
(myself among the latter).  This, simply, is the reason why I left it
unanswered.

I have just renewed my lease with my landlord (May to May), who owns a
substantial amount of apartments in Moscow.  If my landlord should increase
my rent substantially, this would require an explanation on his/her part.  I
have lived in my current apartment since the day I was forced out of my
abode in the former Park Village Apartments in February 1996.  (Nostalgia
quiz:  What happened in Moscow (and on campus) in February of 1996 that may
have (and did) necessitated my vacating my apartment?  For those interested,
I have some really, really neat-o pictures of it.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.