[Vision2020] Re: [Spam] RE: question

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 15 06:46:38 PDT 2005

Phil,

I regret that your tone has once again taken such a nasty turn.  Perhaps,
though, I am not answering you properly.  The body of your paragraph to me
indicates that you are not clear in your question or in the answers you
expect.  I am very familiar with the document that breaks down the current
HS remodel costs and am, in fact, sending a copy to another constituent
today -- and not because he asked nicely, but because he asked clearly and
rationally.  Snotty I can do.  But I can't read your mind and I can't be
responsible for answering a question that isn't based on anything close to
an understanding of the issue.

So I'll make a copy for you and you can tell me where to mail it.  Deal,
Phil?

keely