[Vision2020] security fence

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 15 14:42:37 PDT 2005

Phil:

No, because we are not voting on WHERE the high school will be
located.  We don't know EXACTLY every jot and tittle of other expenses
either.  See, if the bond passes, we have to keep our eyes on those
nefarious MSD Trustees (think about the meaning of that word just a
second as we pass by) and Staff so that they don't throw away OUR
money (gee, it's at least the Trustees' money too since they ALL live
in the district--but then so do most of the Staff) on the construction
details.  Got to be sure they are asking all these tough questions
about each aspect of the design and construction.  But, that part
comes AFTER the bond passes.  See it COSTS MONEY--your/our money--to
get all those details, so it wouldn't make GOOD BUSINESS SENSE to get
that all done BEFORE the bond passed.  We have to have enough to be
pretty darn sure we can have the kind of buildings we want, but we
really don't need engineered drawings just yet.

Regards,
Mike Curley