[Vision2020] The History of Moscow High School

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:20:21 PDT 2005

I hope that is the case that it is an upside down 9 and not a 6.

Yes, it would still be tax dollars. But it would help if it was state wide
or federal dollars because it would not increase rents for people in Moscow.
Moscow has to pay for more services then it can collect for because of the
University.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold