[Vision2020] Are we comfortable with the facts we are getting folks.

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Apr 14 16:38:34 PDT 2005

http://moscoweducation.org/images/MHSCostEstimate.pdf

*The above is a link to the: NEW HIGH SCHOOL BUDGET SUMMARY: CONSTRUCTION
COSTS AND DESIGN FEES by Hummel Architects, dated April 2005.

*In this Budget Summary I do not see a "budgeted" cost for a "security fence
 which is a **requirement to the "gifted" land. I can tell you that Mr.
Trail told me, Phil Roderick, at the open house this past Saturday he will
accept chain link. Can some one tell me what the cost is of a " security
chain link fence" around 40 acres and 8 feet tall? 8 feet = security fence.

read below: other items on which we will need to reach mutual agreement.

DR. DONICHT AND DAVE TRAIL - WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE OTHER ITEMS ARE
THAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING HERE. PRIOR TO VOTING!

Letter of Intent on behalf of Trail Family LLC:
December 7, 2004
Dr. Candis Donicht
Superintendent of Schools
Moscow School District
650 N. Cleveland
Moscow, ID 83843
RE:  Donation / Sale of 40 acres for new Moscow High School
Dear Superintendent Donicht:
................. The Trail Family LLC, in effort to encourage continuing
public school education and support, has agreed in principle to offer forty
acres of our property, adjoining Mountain View Park in northeast Moscow to
the Moscow School District.
................ Dr. Donicht, for the above reasons and with our suggestions
in mind, we have agreed to gift 30 acres and to sell 10 acres of our land a
fair market value to the Moscow School District. We understand that your
qualified appraiser will determine the fair market value for this purpose,
as required by Idaho law.
............... There will be some other criteria, such as *security fencing
 a current lease on the property, and other items on which we will need to
reach mutual agreement. Also, in the event agreement and building
commitments cannot be resolved on or before August 30, 2006, our offer will
lapse.
We do not want the land to be vacant for several years. However, we will
take under advisement any other ideas or suggestions which the Moscow School
District may wish to discuss.
Sincerely,
David M. Trail, Manager
Trail Family LLC