[Vision2020] http://moscowlevy.com/Chicken_and_Hijacking.htm

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 14 09:08:02 PDT 2005

I agree with you, Keely.

The KUOI program, which might have aired the broadcast, may have started
genuinely as a fair and open debate.  But, just as all things displayed on
moscowlevy.com and moscoweducation.org (both of which are Dale Courtney
vanity sites), the program would have degenerated into such pathetic
questions as:

"Tell us, Ms. Mix.  Have you stopped beating your children?"

Perhaps if Mr. Roderick is truly interested in a debate with Ms. Mix, he and
Keely could coordinate with Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.) for
a segment on their show.

I will even volunteer to record it for posterity and free distribution.

How about it, Phil?  Up for a challenge on a truly level playing field?

Sheesh!  There goes that dang phone again.  Have you ever had those times
when you simply do not feel like talking to anybody?  That's alright.  The
answering machine will get it.  I'm going to take a break and treat myself
to a mocha at Wheatberries.

Later, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.