[Vision2020] http://moscowlevy.com/Chicken_and_Hijacking.htm

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 14 07:31:59 PDT 2005

John asked me.  I said yes, if no one from CQE stepped up.  John didn't know
the format or the guest at the time and it wasn't clear how the show would
be conducted; when it became evident that it would be, perhaps, not the fair
and balanced discussion he and I thought, I declined.  I never had any
contact with Tim Lohrmann and I don't regret my decision, as I believe that
a discussion between me and Mr. Wenders, the author of the blog-quote below,
would be less than fruitful.  Perhaps the chicken-clucking and name-calling
evidenced in Mr. Wenders site would enlighten you as to why I thought so.

Perhaps not.

Either way, though, there you have it.

Nothing foul, or fowl, here.  Just a woman with better things to do on a
Sunday morning . . .

keely