[Vision2020] RE: Vote no

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 13 17:58:02 PDT 2005

Again, in his finite wit, Mr. Arnold states:

"I also have checked your times for posting. You do use taxpayer computers
to post. I do not know if you are suppose to be working because I do not
know your hours. But the times are varied all over the place if you look
them up under author on the V2020 archives. Except 2 PM I could find every
time of the day you posted."

I am only going to say this once, Mr. Arnold.

I DO NOT use government computers to post to V2020.

If you still feel that I am misappropriating government property, I have one
thing to say, and as the saying goes on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire",
this is my final answer:

S**T OR GET OFF THE POT!

Enough said.