[Vision2020] RE: Vote no

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 17:09:18 PDT 2005

Donovan, which paid officials and MSD employees have been posting to V2020?
I must have missed their contributions . . .

keely

From: "Donovan Arnold" <donovanarnold at hotmail.com>
To: thansen at moscow.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] RE: Vote no
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:43:37 -0700

I say we fire all the people that are paid by the taxpayers that sit around
all day reading and writing on V2020. Then use that money for funding the
new High School. I would much rather have that money go to the kids then to
pay someone $40-60K a year to post emails to V2020.

Do you have any objections to that Mr. Hansen?

"Cud we do it?"

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

>From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
>To: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] RE: Vote no
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:25:47 -0700
>
>Y'all might be on to a whole new deal thar, Phil.
>
>Here's how usn's cud werk this out.
>
>1.  Mebe we'uns cud put up some of them thar surplus WW2 tents on the flood
>plain.
>
>2.  Hire some part-time skool marms (jest for the dry months).  This way
>the
>kids cud fill ther buckets from the crick during the wet months.  Them
>skool
>marms can cipher well into the nite time (see note #3).
>
>3.  Them homeless'uns that Donovan be talkin' about cud mebe make some
>candles with wax we cud git from old cheese packins and shoe strings from
>the recycle bin over at Moscow Recyclin'.
>
>4.  Then mebe them skool marms can do some cipherin' from books that them
>hi
>skool kids got from diggin' thru them dumpsters at them rich kids skool in
>Genesee.
>
>5.  And we cud bild a lunch place for the kids and serve them leftover road
>kill.
>
>Whatcha say, Phil?
>
>Cud we do it?
>
>Tom Hansen
>Hog Haven, Idaho
>

>Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
>-Robin Williams

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net