[Vision2020] "Smoke and Mirrors" Courtesy of MoscowLevy.com

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 12 20:33:25 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Apparently there appears to be an advertisement running in the
Moscow-Pullman Daily News stating:

Tell MSD:  NO to Urban Sprawl

This message is provided courtesy of www.MoscowLevy.com

Just who is www.MoscowLevy.com you ask?

To discover the answer to this query, I went to Network Solutions at:

http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml

and found out that www.MoscowLevy.com is a website belonging to:

Registrant:
   Jack Wenders
   2266 Westview Drive
   Moscow, Idaho 83843
   United States

   Registered through: GoDaddy.com
   Domain Name: MOSCOWLEVY.COM
      Created on: 08-Mar-05
      Expires on: 08-Mar-07
      Last Updated on: 09-Mar-05

   Administrative Contact:
      Courtney, Dale  Dale at Courtneys.us
      1830 Victoria Dr.
      Moscow, Idaho 83843-2493
      United States
      2088828208      Fax -- 4134104513
   Technical Contact:
      Courtney, Dale  Dale at Courtneys.us
      1830 Victoria Dr.
      Moscow, Idaho 83843-2493
      United States
      2088828208      Fax -- 4134104513

   Domain servers in listed order:
      PARK7.SECURESERVER.NET
      PARK8.SECURESERVER.NET

See what you find when you look under a few rocks.

www.MoscowLevy.com is not an organization or a group of concerned citizens.
It's not even a high school hoax.  It is simply the product of two
over-indulging pranksters with too much time on their hands.

The problem is that this prank that these two over-aged adolescents are
playing against the fine people of Moscow may cost your children their
futures.

I, Tom Hansen, do not have any children.  I simply care about the future of
a community that I have grown to love and admire.

On April 26th, you have a choice.  You can build on a promise that you made
to your children and your community or you can watch tomorrow's leaders
struggle day by day and laugh along with the pranksters.

Until then . . .

Take care, Moscow.

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)