[Vision2020] school levy

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:41:34 PDT 2005

Debbie, et al:

What Doug says is that the government schools "support such evil as
Darwinism", is teaching our "children to not think for themselves, to be
immoral and rude woman-loving beings, and takes away from God what He made
and places it at the alter of man; turns the children into materialistic,
money grubbing, immoral god-wanna be's".  THAT is what evil the government
schools not only practice but produce (according to Doug Wilson and HIS view
on the world.)

Never mind the fact that his house is worth six times what ours is; never
mind the fact that members of the church paid thousands of dollars so he can
get a vintage truck as a way of thanking him for his service to the church;
never mind the fact that he is setting himself up as the final word on The
Word (isn't that God's job?); never mind the fact that he has little if
anything to do with other churches in town providing for the poor and
low-income; never mind the fact that he is for slavery of any kind.

But then, what do I know - I never attended Logos and was properly
indoctrinated (i.e., brainwashed.)