[Vision2020] With gas at $2.50 a gallon it istimetocutCrosswalknumbers

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:37:26 PDT 2005

Jennifer,

Your solution makes sense and uses logical thinking skills. Therefore, it
will never be considered a viable solution to the public.

In order for your idea to be excepted by people it must include a component
to it that is either impractical or based on a false premise. Your idea
needs something else to it. Like maybe balloons to lift the pedestrians
across the street, underground tunnels, or maybe little poodles that will
bit their legs if they do not hurry across the crosswalk. Sorry Jennifer.
Your plan is not new, exciting, or impractical. It just will not do.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold