[Vision2020] With gas at $2.50 a gallon it istimetocutCrosswalknumbers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 12 12:09:24 PDT 2005

This "pedestrian" thing may be new to some of you.

You see, I was taught and trained, years before my first driver's license,
that as a pedestrian when crossing the street, you should look both ways
before crossing.  I realize that this may be a whole new concept to those of
you who feel that you can blindly cross a street, but it's worked for me as
long as I have been able to walk.

Granted, pedestrians do possess the right of way.  However, a little common
sense (there I go making demands again) goes a long way.

Take care, Moscow.

PS to Donovan -

Yes.  All my posts to V2020 originate from the same computer.

Oops, almost spilled my beer.  That would have been embarrassing to explain
to the person who cleans up around here.

As I was saying . . . You can check with First Step Internet.  You will find
that all my postings originate from the same IP address.  If you still feel
that I am somehow in violation of some policy, please feel free to complain.
Dale has the address.

Well . . . somebody's at my door.  Gotta go put on my clothes and see who it
is.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.