[Vision2020] Welcome Cynthia Nichols

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:03:00 PDT 2005

I would like to welcome Cynthia Nichols to Vision2020 and to our little
town. I know you have been here for three years but that  is a newbie for
non-students living in Moscow.

Please feel free to post whatever you want and have any opinion you wish so
long as it is your own opinion :).

Also keep in mind that V2020 is not all that representative of Moscow as a
whole. V2020 is way more liberal and dominated by only about 10-15 regular
writers. However, V2020 has about 500 subscribers that read from the list.
V2020 is also known as Venom 2020 because it can get really heated in here.
Do not take anything on here personally, it is just a list serve.

I thought your opinion was very insightful and well thought out. I hope to
hear more from you regardless of if we agree or not. You will also find that
we have a really nice city council packed with good people, although I do
want to ring some of their necks sometime :P.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold