[Vision2020] With gas at $2.50 a gallon it is time tocutCrosswalknumbers

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:22:36 PDT 2005

Dick,

You are the only person I have ever heard advocate solving the oil usage
problem by driving more and not walking.

Here is two questions for you. If there is not an intersection for 1 miles,
should a person have to walk 1 mile to the cross walk and 1 mile back just
to get to the other side? And second, why does a pedestrian walk across the
road?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold