[Vision2020] With gas at $2.50 a gallon it is time to cut Crosswalknumbers

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:49:03 PDT 2005

Dick;

Since a GREAT many of these college kids don't use the crosswalks that are
there, I agree with your plan.  Imagine being in Spokane, Seattle, Portland,
and crossing whenever you feel like it - you won't be thinking twice about
your mistake 'cause you'll be dead!  No, Moscow is nowhere near the size of
these towns/cities, but neither do they have a vast college population that
believes the world revolves around them.