[Vision2020] assistant football coach/"disturbing the peace"

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Mon Apr 11 09:42:02 PDT 2005

Tom-- He pleaded out, and was given a "withheld judgement"-- ie, if he kept
his nose clean for a number of years, the offense would disappear from his
record.

Campus charges were brought against him by the administration.  The case was
heard on campus by a faculty committee, which recommended against his
dismissal on the grounds that he hadn't been convicted of a felony. The
President at the time (Tom Bell)over rode the recommentation and asked the
Board of Regents that he be fired.  He was.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com