[Vision2020] Concern?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:59:39 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

You can pick up a paper. It should be outlined in there. I would give you a
biased view.

I am still waiting for the answer to three questions:

1) What are the operation and management costs of the running the new high
school and the new operation costs of the old high school?

2) How come they do not already know this considering we must come up with
the money to operate them based on existing budgets and revenue because they
are not covered by the bond?

3) How can the High School be more overcrowded in 2005 then it was from
1980-1990 when they had more students and were shy a two story wing?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold