[Vision2020] Buildings old and new

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 11 05:53:24 PDT 2005

Mark Seman stated:

"I'm sure there must be more, but two other entities that I understand
receive gov. funding: Latah Economic Development Council (LEDC) under
contract with Moscow and Clearwater Economic Development Association (CEDA)
under contract with Latah County.  Dollar amounts, I do not recall."

Fine, Mr. Carscallen.  That satisfies one portion of the equation.  Do these
entities (LEDC and CEDA) also receive substantial donations (in the $10,000
neighborhood) from the Moscow City Council?

Take care,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.