[Vision2020] Buildings old and new

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:27:10 PDT 2005

Pat,

You seem to be under the impression that we will not thrown "more money into
another old building." You assumption is incorrect.

First, we will be funding the operation of two high schools, the old one and
the new one. Second, we will be renovating the old one in addition to
building a new high school. Meaning you will pay the cost of the new high
school and the costs of the old high school. You are not escaping the costs
of the renovating the old High School by building a new one, you are just
adding to those costs.

I hope you will not vote thinking that we are not putting a great deal of
money into old buildings. We are, three of them to be exact. West Park,
Russell, and Moscow High School will all be renovated.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold